About the Law Office
The law office of Izabela Maliga was established on the basis of experience gained during providing legal support to Polish and foreign enterprises as well as private individuals in prestigious Wrocław law firms. In my professional practice I dealt with comprehensive services for business entities, including among other, cases in the field of labour and social security law, commercial law, administrative law and contract law.
I am fully committed while representing Client’s interest in the course of performing assigned task, putting primarily on trust and professionalism. In my practice, I strive to ensure that no problem entrusted to me is left without proper and constant monitoring, and that you are constantly informed about the progress of your case on a current basis.
I attach great importance to transparency in cooperation with clients, both as to the legal assessment of the case and possible solutions as well as the costs they can generate.
I graduated from the law at the Faculty of Law and Administration and Economics of the Wrocław University, and afterwards completed legal training at the Bar Association of Attorney-at-Law in Wrocław, which ended with an entry on the list of attorneys-at-law (entry number WR-2670). During my studies, I also completed an eighteen months’ Joint Master Degree in International Public Law program under which I studied at the University of Gent in Belgium and the University of Mykolo Romerio in Vilnius.
Since 2009, I have gained experience in leading Wroclaw law firms, supporting mainly foreign and Polish business entities in the manufacturing and service industries. Thanks to many years of practice, I have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide professional legal assistance.
The law office is based in Oleśnica, however, in my activity I do not limit myself to its area. In case of clients’ needs, I undertake representation before courts and authorities also from outside the Lower Silesian Voivodship. In order to provide clients with comprehensive support, also in complex projects, I cooperate with tax advisors, other attorneys-at-law, notaries, translators and bailiffs.
I am fluent in English
drafting, reviewing contracts of employment, management contracts and other civil law contracts,
employee representation in disputes with the employer before labour courts, including payment of remuneration for work, compensation, recognition of termination of the contract as ineffective as well as in matters of determining the employment relationship,
Family and guardianship law
- consultancy and conducting divorce cases, separation, division of joint property after the termination of joint marital property ownership,
- counselling and conducting court cases related to relations between parents and children, i.e. establishing contacts with children, determining domicile of the minor, conducting proceedings regarding the child’s origin, exercising parental authority and alimony.
conducting pre-trial activities, representation in court proceedings for payment (payment-order proceedings / writ-of-payment proceedings, electronic writ – of – payment proceedings), enforcement proceedings,
conducting negotiations with debtors and assistance in concluding judicial and non-judicial settlements.
negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts,
consultancy in the performance of contracts, resolution, termination or withdrawal from the contract
conducting court disputes in above scope
advisory and conducting court cases regarding confirmation of inheritance acquisition, legitim, inheritance division,
legal assistance in accepting an inheritance with the benefit of inventory, rejecting an inheritance, determining inheritance debts,
negotiations with inheritance creditors.
Individual and collective labour law
I assure the support of employers related to individual and collective labour law:
• preparing and reviewing contracts in the field of labour law – employment contracts, managerial contracts, non-competition agreements,
• creating and reviewing internal acts and documents – work regulations, remuneration regulations, procedures and other internal acts,
• advisory on employment, working time, holidays, employee discrimination, mobbing,
• representing employers in court proceedings in the field of labour law, in all instances,
• assistance in employers’ negotiations with trade unions and employee representatives,
• preparing writs to the National Labour Inspectorate.
Legal services for business
The law firm provides comprehensive services for business entities, including:
• selection of the most advantageous form of business activity, establishment, registration, merger of companies, sale of shares,
• preparation of projects, analysis and negotiation of commercial contracts with the Client’s contractors as well as general terms and conditions of contracts and sales regulations,
• preparing drafts of corporate documents, resolutions, minutes of shareholders’ meetings, applications to the National Court Register,
• debt collection – consultancy and representation at every stage of the proceedings.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Izabela Maliga Law Office
Lwowska 31 room 403
Bank account number:
Nest Bank 14 1870 1045 2083 1060 5292 0001
+48 796 888 698